Par Miss Hayet le 23 May 2011 à 00:40
A recipe you can try to please your Moms on this Sunday
Prep time: 1-2 hours
- ½ cup of milk
- 1 cup of sliced peaches (either fresh or canned; if canned, use peaches packed in their own juice instead of syrup)
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Pour the milk into an ice cube tray and freeze until solid.
- Pop the "milk cubes" out of the tray and put them into the blender. Then put the peaches and sugar into the blender.
- Put the lid on the blender and blend on high speed until everything is all mixed together and very smooth.
- Pour your peach freeze into serving dishes and serve right away.
Par Miss Hayet le 12 May 2011 à 17:31
In Tunisia, we celebrate Mother's Day on the last Sunday of May. This year, it is going to be the 29th May, 2011.
I believe that all of you must have decided what their presents would be; if not it's time you make up your minds.
Best wishes to all Moms everywhere.
Follow this section's article RSS flux
Follow this section's comments RSS flux